A new dinner and happy hour menu debuted at Marrow Kitchen Bar today, and it’s truly excellent. Check out the photos of the new menus below to see what’s new (click to enlarge).
Tag Archives: restaurants
Harbor Lights Reopens Tomorrow After Remodel
Tacoma’s beloved Harbor Lights is reopening tomorrow, Friday, April 19, at 11 a.m. They are not accepting reservations for this weekend, but will be seating on a first come, first serve basis. Reservations will once again be accepted starting April 22.
The Ruston Way restaurant, which has been in operation for 54 years, closed for a facelift on March 11. Expect larger windows for a better view of the water, new kitchen equipment, updated bathrooms, new tables, and paint.
Harbor Lights serves one of the stiffest drinks in Tacoma, and has a killer bucket of steamer clams. Go there for classic seafood, steak and burgers with a view and a rich history. The remodel is not all that’s new — check out their updated lunch and dinner menus here.
Harbor Lights | 2761 Ruston Way, Tacoma, WA 98402 | 253-752-8600
Where to Eat for St. Patrick’s Day Weekend
- Morso Wine Bar | 9014 Peacock Hill Ave, Gig Harbor | 253-530-3463 | 4 p.m.-10 p.m.
Get some: Corned beef and cabbage, colcannon and back rashers, Irish carrot soup, corned beef sliders.
- Tides Tavern | 2925 Harborview Drive, Gig Harbor | 253-858-3982 | 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
Get some: Corned beef with potato and cabbage, lamb stew.
- O’Blarney’s Irish Pub | 4411 Martin Way East, Olympia | 360-459-8084 | Sat.-Sun. 7 a.m.-2 a.m.
Get some: Irish breakfast, special St. Patty’s Day lunch and dinner.
- Primo Grill | 601 S. Pine, Tacoma | 253-383-7000 | Sat. 4 p.m.-11 p.m., Sun. 4:30 p.m.-9 p.m.
Get some: Kathleen McManus’ Irish stew, Guinness braised lamb shanks, grilled lamb chops with mint sauce, colcannon and champ, sticky toffee pudding.
- Crown Bar | 2705 6th Ave, Tacoma | 253-272-4177 | Sat. 5 p.m.-1 a.m., Sun. 5 p.m.-11 p.m.
Get some: Kathleen McManus’ Irish stew
- Harmon Tap Room | 204 St Helens Ave, Tacoma | 253-212-2725 | Fri.-Sat. 11 a.m.-2 a.m., Sun. 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Get some: Corned beef and cabbage, lamb sliders, reuben sandwiches.
- The Hub | 203 Tacoma Ave. S. | 253-683-4606 | Sat. 9 a.m.-1 a.m., Sun. 9 a.m.-11 p.m.
Get some: Corned beef and cabbage (starting at 4 p.m.)
- The Savory and Sweet Cafe | 201 S. Meridian, Puyallup | 253-445-5922 | Sat. 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Get some: Corned beef and cabbage soup, reuben sandwiches.
- Crockett’s Public House | 118 E. Stewart, Puyallup | 253-466-3075 | Sat. 8 a.m.-2 a.m., Sun. 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Get some: Corned beef and cabbage
- Doyle’s Public House | 208 St. Helens Ave, Tacoma | 253-272-7468 | Sat. 11 a.m.-2 a.m. Sun. 6 a.m.-2 a.m.
Get some: Corned beef hash (breakfast), corned beef and cabbage.
- Paddy Coyne’s | 815 Pacific Ave., Tacoma | 253-272-6963 | Sat.-Sun. 11 a.m.-2 a.m.
Get some: Irish soda bread, colcannon, fish and chips, corned beef and cabbage, shepherd’s pie, Irish stew.
- Farelli’s | Locations in Lacey, Dupont, Sumner, 6th Avenue Tacoma, Parkland
Get some: Guiness beef stew, reuben pizza.