- Morso Wine Bar | 9014 Peacock Hill Ave, Gig Harbor | 253-530-3463 | 4 p.m.-10 p.m.
Get some: Corned beef and cabbage, colcannon and back rashers, Irish carrot soup, corned beef sliders.
- Tides Tavern | 2925 Harborview Drive, Gig Harbor | 253-858-3982 | 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
Get some: Corned beef with potato and cabbage, lamb stew.
- O’Blarney’s Irish Pub | 4411 Martin Way East, Olympia | 360-459-8084 | Sat.-Sun. 7 a.m.-2 a.m.
Get some: Irish breakfast, special St. Patty’s Day lunch and dinner.
- Primo Grill | 601 S. Pine, Tacoma | 253-383-7000 | Sat. 4 p.m.-11 p.m., Sun. 4:30 p.m.-9 p.m.
Get some: Kathleen McManus’ Irish stew, Guinness braised lamb shanks, grilled lamb chops with mint sauce, colcannon and champ, sticky toffee pudding.
- Crown Bar | 2705 6th Ave, Tacoma | 253-272-4177 | Sat. 5 p.m.-1 a.m., Sun. 5 p.m.-11 p.m.
Get some: Kathleen McManus’ Irish stew
- Harmon Tap Room | 204 St Helens Ave, Tacoma | 253-212-2725 | Fri.-Sat. 11 a.m.-2 a.m., Sun. 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Get some: Corned beef and cabbage, lamb sliders, reuben sandwiches.
- The Hub | 203 Tacoma Ave. S. | 253-683-4606 | Sat. 9 a.m.-1 a.m., Sun. 9 a.m.-11 p.m.
Get some: Corned beef and cabbage (starting at 4 p.m.)
- The Savory and Sweet Cafe | 201 S. Meridian, Puyallup | 253-445-5922 | Sat. 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Get some: Corned beef and cabbage soup, reuben sandwiches.
- Crockett’s Public House | 118 E. Stewart, Puyallup | 253-466-3075 | Sat. 8 a.m.-2 a.m., Sun. 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Get some: Corned beef and cabbage
- Doyle’s Public House | 208 St. Helens Ave, Tacoma | 253-272-7468 | Sat. 11 a.m.-2 a.m. Sun. 6 a.m.-2 a.m.
Get some: Corned beef hash (breakfast), corned beef and cabbage.
- Paddy Coyne’s | 815 Pacific Ave., Tacoma | 253-272-6963 | Sat.-Sun. 11 a.m.-2 a.m.
Get some: Irish soda bread, colcannon, fish and chips, corned beef and cabbage, shepherd’s pie, Irish stew.
- Farelli’s | Locations in Lacey, Dupont, Sumner, 6th Avenue Tacoma, Parkland
Get some: Guiness beef stew, reuben pizza.
Paddy Coyne’s left the Tacoma area several years ago.
Yes, this was an old post from a few years ago.