Events and Ciders on Tap at the Red Hot
Tue Sept 10th, 5 p.m.
Whitewood Cider Co.
1. Old Fangled Heirloom Blend (100% WA grown blend of Jonathan, McIntosh, Gravenstein, & winesap. Dry & crisp w/clean citrus flavors)
2. South Sounder (100% South Sound community grown apples, flavors of apricot & green grape, tannic bite)
Wed Sept 11th, 5p.m.
Schilling Cider Night
1. Schilling Original (blend of 100% Washington apples w/light dry hopping of NW whole leaf hops)
2. Radler Session Cider (w/grapefruit & lemon)
Thu Sept 12th, 5 p.m.
Tieton Cider Night
*all Tieton Ciders made with blends of their own farm-grown fruits.
1. Apricot (crisp, tartness of apricot, notes of fresh and dried apricot)
2. Cherry (A well balanced apple cider blended with Cherry w/big mouth feel & long finish)
3. Wild WA Apple (w/pineapple aroma & pronounced mineral quality that gives the cider a lively mouth feel. Notes of green apple & preserved lemon)
4. Yakima Valley Dry Hop (aroma of fruit-forward nuttyness followed by a citrusy palate)
5. Special Surprise Randallized Cider